Business Administration Apprenticeship Belfield Ltd
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an hardworking enthustatic individual to work within an administration setting working for a successful furniture manufacturing business based in the East Midlands. The ideal candidate will be working in a small supportive team within the Caravan Division.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.25
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
08 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You must present yourself in a polite and professional manner at all times .Some of the main responsibities include answering the telephone, inputting data/information onto the computer system.
Other duties include:
- Printing dispatch notes
- Generating and matching customer orders
- Booking,Confirming and collecting Deliveries
- Creating simple orders
- Creating and posting letters
- Reporting to the operations Liason Manager
- Using office equipment on a regular basis
- Storing files both on the system and filing away paperwork
- Communicating with other colleauges for assistance or guidance
- To checks stock levels of fabric and replenishing as necessary
Requirements and prospects
- Suitable applicants must be prepared to follow instructions whilst learning/training.
- Be able to communicate well and work as part of a team
- Be punctual and work in a professional manner.
- To be able to follow instructions and carry out work to a high standard
- Only candidates with a positive and enthusiastic approach to the position will be considered
- This includes being highly motivated to achieve a quality product and service expected by the company
- None required
About the employer
Business Administrators are invaluable to business as they are the foundation for ensuring the maintenance and flow of business systems and communications which enable an organisation to be responsive, informed and successful.
A level 2 NVQ Buiness Administration training will include:
- Communicating in a work environment
- Using office equipment
- Managing workload using diaries
- Understanding different types of businesses
- Using telephone and voicemain systems
- Storing and retrieving files
- Creating business documents
1. An NVQ only route (applicable to adults in the work place) undertaking a Level 2 in Diploma in Business Administration
2. An Intermediate Apprenticeship at level 2 in Business Administration
3. An Advanced Apprenticeship at Level 3 in Business Administration
Business and Administration
WEBS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Webs Training Ltd
Webs Training Recruitment Team 0115 967 7771 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017