Administration Apprentice Quality Heating Services Ltd
We are looking for five apprentices to work within our customer service centre. In addition to receiving calls from our clients and scheduling appointments for our engineers, there will also be a variety of general clerical duties. Two of the five roles will include assisting the payroll department and can be discussed and agreed at interview.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2017
05 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for five apprentices to work within our busy customer service centre. The role involves taking calls from our clients, booking and scheduling appointments for our service engineers. The role will also involve general office duties.
- Making and receiving telephone calls from our clients
- Scheduling appointments using our in house management system
- General clerical duties
- Liaison with staff at all levels i.e. Service Engineers, Managers and Admin Staff
- For two successful candidates the role will include assisting the payroll department in supporting the business with duties such as collating invoices and timesheets - also to be discussed at interview.
Requirements and prospects
A good level of literacy and computer skills
- Accurate and reliable
- Polite telephone manner
- Friendly motivated and organised
- Able to work on your own or as a team member
Must have GCSE (A to C) in English and Maths and hold or be prepared to study for a Level 1 in ICT or demonstrate equivalent competence.
Things to consider
About the employer
We pride ourselves on the highest level of service and support that we give to all of our customers.
We have real time reporting on live jobs using our Field Service Plus work management system which can be accessed via the internet by a our clients, providing full transparency of service delivery.
In addition, we carry out meter installation, replacement and repair work for OnStream (part of the National Grid)
Our objective is to deliver a high quality, cost effective service, focused on our customer's needs. We operate a stringent Customer Care approach for the benefit of our customers.
To achieve the apprenticeship you will be required to complete the following:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Provide us with evidence of your Level 1/2 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT or appropriate GCSE certificates
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
An Apprenticeship is a job with an accompanying skills development programme designed by employers in the sector. It allows the apprentice to gain technical knowledge and real practical experience, along with functional and personal skills, required for their immediate job and future career. These are acquired through a mix of learning in the workplace, formal off-the-job training and the opportunity to practice and embed new skills in a real work context.
Examples of the units you will work toward - Communication in a business environment - Manage personal performance and development - Develop working relationships with colleagues - Principles of providing administrative services - Principles of business document production and information management - Understand employer organisations.
You will be expected to produce an electronic portfolio of all of your work.
Business and Administration
AMERSHAM & WYCOMBE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Amersham & Wycombe College
Alexandra De Boise 01494415852 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today