Business Administration Apprenticeship Johnston Press PLC
***Exciting Business Administration available in Sheffield***
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Sep 2017
05 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
A fantastic has arisen at one of the largest press organisations in the UK. They provide news and information services to local and regional communities. Their news brands touch the lives of more than 29 million people. They’re looking to recruit a motivated Business Administration Apprentice to join their brilliant team.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include the following:
- Work in conjunction with Business Coordinator on site to provide support and cover during holidays and sickness.
- Provide administrative support for Finance, Print site and BSU
- Undertake purchase order administration on site via DB auth and excel system
- Provide customer support for all contract work undertaken on site including adhoc contract work confirming file transfer and Transport/Deliveries
- Prepare Subscription information and delivery labels
- Support RAF subscriptions service, managing calls and taking payments
- Produce Bi-Weekly subscription labels and paperwork for RAF print production
- Input and maintain accurate stock records
- Prepare files for period end accounts ensuring accuracy of data
- Develop and maintain a positive working culture
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained at all times in accordance with current health and safety regulations.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as required.
Does the sound like the perfect career path for you? If so, please apply today and someone will be in touch.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills and people skills.
- Willing to work
- Motivated and wanting to progress into a full time position.
- A*-C or equivalent in maths & English
About the employer
- BTEC Level 2 Business Admin Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills
- ERR workbook and training delivered on site.
Business and Administration
LIFESKILLS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LifeSkills Solutions
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017