Mortgage Administration Apprentice Fairway Mortgage Solutions
As Mortgage Administration Apprentice you will be responsible, taking on various duties to ensure the smooth and efficient running of a busy office and liaising with advisers.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
05 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Always showing politeness and respect and an enthusiasm for the business whilst receiving and handling all enquiries.
- Liaising with Advisers re: case updates, items to do, problems on cases.
- Maintaining the database – ensuring contact details, review dates, product details, etc. are up-to-date and relevant, keeping case note and progressing cases through the relevant stages.
- Liaising with Lenders & Providers – chasing cases, dealing with any problems on the cases, negotiating escalation on cases, keeping the lenders/providers up-to-date on any potential changes.
- Liaising with Clients – requesting information, keeping clients in the loop.
- Liaising with Solicitors – chasing cases through to completion and dealing with any potential issues following offer.
- Keeping track of commissions - inputting commissions, chasing unpaid commissions, reviewing written business amounts and keeping track of targets.
- Processing – inputting data into Ignition and Mortgage stream, ensuring items are applied up to FC, scanning and attaching items to Ignition.
- Basic administration – filing, scanning, photocopying, sending letters and e-mails.
- Providing any additional support as and when needed.
Requirements and prospects
- Flexible attitude
- Confident using the telephone
- Good communication skills
- Good English grammar
- Friendly personality
- Hard working
- Respect of others
Minimum of C in GCSE's Maths, ICT and English (or equivalent qualifications).
Things to consider
About the employer
Fairway Mortgage Solutions
TheLightBulb will provide full training for the Level 2 Business and Administration apprenticeship framework, including the Technical Certificate.
You will also be able to take Functional Skills (Maths and English) if required.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 01268 270648
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017