Business Administration Apprentice APPLOCUM SERVICES LTD
You will be responsible for assisting with the placement of healthcare professionals into employment vacancies using our placement system. These vacancies come from our existing national contracts with healthcare providers such as the NHS.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Sep 2017
05 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Vacancy matching
- Data processing - using a placement system
- Dealing with clients and candidates over the telephone
- General office duties including word processing, filing and photocopying
- You will be responsible for the placement of healthcare professionals into employment vacancies using a placement system
- These vacancies come from our existing national contracts with healthcare providers such as the NHS.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates is key and so strong communication skill are essential.
- You will receive on-going training throughout your apprenticeship and thereafter to ensure your development progresses you into a lasting career in Recruitment or Human Resources.
What is in it for you?
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly awards.
- An outstanding opportunity at a Career, not just an Apprenticeship.
- Clinical training available - provided by company Medical Director.
- Genuine opportunity to progress and REC training/qualifications paid for by the company.
- Cash bonuses & incentives.
- On-going training from experienced industry professionals.
- Your birthday off.
- Regular lunches & team nights out.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- Fun and family atmosphere.
Requirements and prospects
- MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Willingness to respond to change and adapt quickly when required.
- Ability to multitask.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- We are looking for a candidate who wishes to start their career within recruitment with a rapidly growing national company who offers full support and training to ensure you have all the tools to progress your new and exciting career.
- The successful candidate will possess a deep sense of determination, hunger, urgency, desire and a positive personality.
- GCSE or equivalent Grade C or above in Maths and English.
- The ability to use MS packages, word excel and outlook.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certifiate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
01204 482032 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017