The Natural Apothecary - Commis Chef The Natural Apothecary Ltd
The Natural Apothecary are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Commis Chef. This Apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to gain a variety of skills and sector knowledge which will support you in starting and furthering your career.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Oct 2017
05 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Our aim is to offer you a unique approach to nutrition and health. From our apothecary situated on the corner of Heath Road, we offer a carefully chosen range of health foods and supplements.
The company is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and a friendly atmosphere.
- Providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- Assisting head chef.
- Fulfilling your role on each given shift.
- Ensuring the kitchen is cleaned regularly and meets the required health and hygiene standards.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards.
- Keeping preparation at the right level.
- Making sure that food is served promptly.
- Monitoring food production to ensure consistent quality and portion size.
- Stock control following relevant hygiene, health and safety guidelines.
- Creating new dishes.
Requirements and prospects
- Outstanding customer service delivery
- Knife skills
- Previous knowledge/experience of cooking
- Communication skills
- Confident personal manner
- Hard working
- Passionate about healthy food
- Ability to multitask
For this framework A-C in Maths and English is desirable, however all applicants will be considered on merit subject to initial assessment against the requirements of the framework.
Willingness to learn is key.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Nationally Recongnised Qualification as a Commis Chef
- Work Based Certificate
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- English, Maths and ICT if required
Catering and Professional Chefs
SOUTH DOWNS COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Downs College
Danielle Harding 02392794678 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today