IT Apprentice EASIPC SERVICES LTD
Can you drive and do you have access to your own vehicle? Would you like the idea of being out on the road, visiting a variety of client sites to provide IT support? Do you love stripping down and repairing computers? If so, apply now!
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
04 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Be expected to log and resolve client issues, visit clients onsite to carry out range of IT support and infrastructure project, learn how the business operates and become a valued member of the team.
- Partake in training and on-going support.
- Provide technical advice, support and assistance to clients and enable them to make full use of the services & resources they offer.
- Record and resolve faults wherever possible, seek external help where it is necessary.
- Undertake minor repairs to computers and accessories as appropriate.
- Arrange the collection and delivery of repairable items.
- Install new computer equipment and services, software, hardware and upgrades, keep clean and operational all IT equipment and peripherals to ensure that all IT software is well maintained and functioning properly and safely.
- Replace printer consumables, set up IT, media equipment and facilities to ensure adherence to software licence agreements.
- Be expected to work in a busy environment, Sometimes dealing with walk in customers on a face to face level.
Requirements and prospects
- Someone who has a ‘can do’ attitude is paramount.
- Someone who has strong interest in IT.
- Someone who is customer focussed.
- Someone who has excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Someone who has the ability to respond to deadlines.
- Someone who has a work on own initiative attitude.
- Someone who is pro-active and motivated to do a good job for the customer.
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
Apprentice would need to be locally based and have a full driving licence with access to their own transport to be suitable for employer requirements as 90% of work carried out is field based.
- Ideally a minimum 4 GCSEs C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
About the employer
EASIPC SERVICES LTD
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Northampton for up to 12 weeks on a block release basis for structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
- Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly – any attempt of this may invalidate candidate’s application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017