Administration and Customer Service apprentice SIPHON NETWORKS LTD.
**BEGIN YOUR CAREER TODAY** Siphon Networks is looking for a bright apprentice to join and learn about their company with telecommunication and innovative Cloud Telephony services with businesses across the region! Work with a small but thriving team to excel your knowledge and future in business! APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
04 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Who would I work for?
Siphon Networks Ltd. was established in 2009 as a systems integrator to support Service Providers launch innovative Cloud Telephony services via the deployment of various products to create a single, integrated and centralised platform. They are looking for a bright apprentice to handle the responsibility of administration and learn alongside the company to broaden their knowledge of the company. Through working with Service Providers across the European region Siphon Networks has accumulated a unique skill set and experience in delivering Cloud Telephony services and is today at the forefront of innovation in this area which you could be a part of.
What support will I receive in the workplace?
As a Boom Apprentice you will receive excellent support and training in the workplace. You will:
- Be assigned a tutor who will visit you every 2 weeks
- Work with experienced senior staff in the workplace
- Learn how to complete administrative tasks to the best of your ability
- Work towards and Advanced Level NVQ, this is equivalent to A Levels and is nationally recognsied, allowing you to build the career you want!
What will I be responsible for at work?
Working for Siphon Networks, you will have real responsibilities in the workplace, and make a valuable contribution to the work they do. Your duties will include:
- Working in both the warehouse and with customers
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Devising and maintaining office systems;
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Photocopying, scanning and filing paperwork
- Learn how to communicate professionally with colleagues and clients
- Be able to identify and solve administrative problems
Requirements and prospects
- Competent on Outlook
- Work well within a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to prioritise time effectively
- Good communication skills
- Easy going
- Willing to learn
- Career minded
GCSE in Maths and English (A*-C) or equivalent
About the employer
A skills-based NVQ Level 3 qualification in Business & Administration A knowledge-based qualification in Business and Administration Functional Skills English (unless exempt) Functional Skills Maths (unless exempt) Functional Skills ICT(unless exempt) www.boomtrainingltd.co.uk
Business and Administration
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Grace Warren email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017