Business Administration Assistant Bpc Energy Ltd
BPC have an opportunity for a Business and Administration Assistant, to be involved in all aspects of the company’s business, working with UK and International Sales teams, the marketing department and operations and Accounts departments. A multi-functional role which will allow the candidate to get involved in a variety of tasks.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Aug 2017
02 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Main functions include:
- Provide clerical support to the existing team.
- To work with the sales department with creating supporting information and preparation for quotations and order processing.
- To work with the marketing department, offering support on all areas from organising exhibitions, design work, coordinating with product photo-shoots and data sheets, and maintenance of the company website and social media network pages.
- To work with the operations/accounts department, coordinating stock levels and general clerical support.
- To filter incoming phone calls for the sales operation.
- A varied role with opportunities to work with all departments of the company.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft would be beneficial
- Hard working
4 GCSEs at grade D or higher (or equivalent) including English and Maths or have achieved a relevant Level 1 qualification or have relevant experience and be able to demonstrate ability equivalent to, or exceeding Level 1 in English and Maths.
About the employer
Bpc Energy Ltd
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eastleigh College
Gabie Grattan 02380 911 030 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2017