Apprentice Parts Advisor Woking Euro Car Parts
Euro Car Parts are recruiting Apprentice Parts Advisors on a 24-month programme with potential for further career development into a range of permanent roles. This rapidly growing company offers excellent prospects for career advancement.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
22 Aug 2017
02 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As a Parts Advisor, you will assist the branch achieve daily individual sales and profit targets through the effective use of resources and to pro-actively maintain and develop the branch sales and profitability by value added selling and enhancing customer relationships.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Building long-term relationships with local customers
- Managing stock and picking parts
- Learning the operational aspects of the warehouse
- Supporting the branch to exceed daily financial targets
- Taking orders over the telephone and up-selling to increase invoice value
- Making outbound calls to raise customer awareness and achieve sales
- Actively promoting offers, discounts and customer competitions
- Limit credits and returns by sending the right parts, first time
- Become an essential, trusted part of your customers’ business
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market ECP offer:
- A highly competitive salary upon completion of the programme
- Work towards an Apprenticeship up to level 3
- Genuine career progression
Requirements and prospects
You will need to be able to demonstrate both written and verbal communication skills.
A keen interest in the motor industry, with a willingness to learn and a can do attitude as well as a passion for excellent customer service.
There are no entry requirements to apply, however you will need to complete initial assessments in English, Maths and ICT.
Things to consider
About the employer
Once you have completed your apprenticeship you will receive NVQ level 2 certificates, along with functional skills in Maths, English and ICT as well as an Employment rights and responsibilities project.
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit Ltd
Bethany Dallison 0115 9759550 Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2017