Childcare Apprenticeship KIDS COUNTRY DAY NURSERY LTD
Kids Country Day Nursery, Knutsford, are looking to take on a keen and reliable Childcare Apprentice to join the team.
Closing date: 04 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
27 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Kids Country Day Nursery, Knutsford, are looking to take on a keen and reliable Childcare Apprentice to join the team. Full training will be provided.
Daily Duties to include:
- Working with children under 5 in their earliest years.
- To help ensure the safety and security of children in the setting whilst promoting the children's learning and enjoyment through planned play experiences.
- The role will include supporting children's care routines such as meal and sleep times, helping to prepare, carry out and clear away a wide range of childcare activities from outdoor play to creative activities and reading stories.
- To supervise and support children's play extending their interests ensuring they feel safe and secure at all times.
- To help with daily routines and activities.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work as part of a team and as an individual.
- Can use initiative effectively.
- Able to communicate well with children and adults.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Ideally A-C in GCSE English and Maths or the equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
KIDS COUNTRY DAY NURSERY LTD
- Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce.
- Functional Skills Application of Number Level 1.
- Functional Skills Communication Level 1.
- Paediatric First Aid Health and safety / Manual handling course CWDC induction standards.
Children and Young People's Workforce
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total People Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 04 Sep 2017