Intermediate Customer Service Apprenticeship Jsj Projects Limited
JSJ Projects Ltd are looking for a hardworking apprentice to complete their qualifications and support existing staff within the setting.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
27 Aug 2017
27 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your responsibilities whilst with the Company may increase over time, initially they include the following:
- Working within the shop(s) dealing with customer queries, enquiries and bookings
- Answering the telephone to customers (development to responding to emails and social media)
- Developing working relationships with customers to further develop the Sugar and Ice brand image
- Working with other team members to ensure the stock is rotated regularly and shelving is full of all our products
- General cleaning and tidying of the store
- Some basic cake decorating to improve your knowledge to enable you to help customers further
- Working with the other team members to develop customer service and customer experience throughout the store
- Till operation
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills (both vocal and written)
- Excellent listening skills are required to understand customer’s needs
- Able to use their own initiative
- Friendly and confident in their approach to customers
- An interest in cake decoration
- Willing to learn and committed to apprenticeship
- Motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- Genuine enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Mature and friendly attitude in the workplace
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Basic Mathematics and English
About the employer
Jsj Projects Limited
- The successful apprentice will work towards a level 2 Customer Service qualification and receive training in: Employment Rights and Responsibilities, Personal Learning and Thinking Skills and Functional skills Maths, English and ICT (if relevant) during a 12 month apprenticeship.
- You will receive 1-1 training and support from your Interserve assessor.
- All training is 100% work based.
- We will support your career progression and personal development through further training opportunities.
- The successful apprentice will be required to embrace the company vision and values and Sustain Abilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2017