Sales / Web Administration Support Apprentice Digital Distribution (Gb ) Ltd
The position is ideal for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate who is looking for an interesting role to begin their career and has a willingness to develop their personal strengths. As part of an existing team the candidate will provide back-end assistance for our internet based trade sales.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2017
24 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Back-end assistance for internet based trade sales -
- Marketing and on-line product creation (inc imagery and video) -
- New product data creation -
- Order fulfilment / processing -
- Logistics -
- Accounting -
- Basic sales analysis / reporting -
- Customer liaison via telephone and online portal -
- General office / business administration
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in general PC use
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
GCSE English and Maths minimum Grade C or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
Digital Distribution (Gb ) Ltd
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Administration through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College Ltd
Victoria Fletcher 01332 345450 Victoria.Fletcher@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017