Apprentice Administration Assistant Compass Wealth Management Group Limited
An opportunity has arisen at one of the South’s leading Wealth Management companies; this Apprenticeship will give you the foundations you need to start a career within the financial sector.
Closing date: 09 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
18 Sep 2017
20 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Meet and greet all clients & visitors to the office; offering and providing refreshments when necessary.
- Inform the relevant person(s) of the clients/visitors arrival.
- Ensure the client room is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Retrieve answer phone messages and relay any messages immediately, providing all necessary information.
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner, passing messages on to the relevant person providing all necessary information.
- Answer any telephone queries professionally and efficiently.
- Make telephone calls to clients/Providers when required.
- Collect the post from the Post Office each morning.
- Process all incoming post, faxes & emails and administer appropriately in a timely manner.
- Upload all incoming and outgoing post to our back office system (True Potential).
- Add policies, input data and update client accounts on TP.
- Ensure policy documents and any other relevant documentation is sent to clients and providers within the agreed timeframe.
- Frank the outgoing post and take it to the Post Office in the evening if necessary.
- Provide additional support to satellite offices when required.
- Update client portfolios and generate valuations.
- Send letters of authority to providers and process accordingly.
- Ensure stationery and client packs are fully stocked.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Other ad hoc duties including but not limited to scanning, filing, TP updates, purchasing office supplies.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills - Essential
- An enthusiastic and positive ‘can do’ attitude – Essential
- Able to priorities own workload and use own initiative - Essential
- Have a professional attitude and attire – Essential
- Able to use Microsoft packages such as Work and Excel - Essential
- Confident and professional
- Hard working
- Team player
- Punctual and enthusiastic
GCSE grades A-C in English, Maths and IT or equivalent qualifications.
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of PETA training centres for off-the- job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work.
You will work towards the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Business and Administration Level 2
- Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT (if required)
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by PETA Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Sep 2017