Apprentice Fundraising Business Administrator THE DASH CHARITY
Do you want an apprenticeship that literally changes lives – well this is the one for you. We will give you the opportunity to become part of our fundraising team. You’ll learn about fundraising, customer service, analysing data, bid writing, setting a budget, organising events and administration.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
20 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Do you want an apprenticeship that literally changes lives – well this is the one for you. We will give you the opportunity to become part of our fundraising team.
You’ll learn about fundraising, customer service, analysing data, bid writing, setting a budget, organising events and administration.
And through your work you will play your part in our team, helping us to raise thousands of pounds to support those affected by domestic abuse and violence.
Scope of Job:
- Assisting fundraisers with daily tasks and projects
- Writing and sending request for funding letters
- Learning in a fast moving environment
- Assisting with volunteers and collections
- Providing support to volunteers
- Events support and assistance
- Providing excellent customer service to supporters
- Support with social media campaigns
- Researching new areas and providing feedback
If you would like to apply for this role, please complete the Application For Employment, available to download on the left hand side of this page, and email it along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal and written English skills
- IT literate – knowledge of Microsoft Outlook preferred
- Social Media Skills
- Team player
- Able to take direction and learn through practical experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Work effectively with others towards common goals and targets
- Ambitions and keen to learn
- Self starter
5 GCSE’s grade A*-C (ideally with B or above in English) or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Business Administration NVQ Level 2
- Employers Rights and Responsibilities
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in Mathematics and English
- Day Release to College
Business and Administration
EAST BERKSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Berkshire College
Robert Coleman 07789161914 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017