Lettings Negotiator Apprenticeship SH Properties
How does progressing into a role where you get to travel promoting properties, meeting new people and progress! Don’t sell yourself short, start your career with us today!
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
25 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The main roles and responsibilities of the Lettings Negotiator apprentice are but not limited to:
- Canvassing local areas to create new business
- Negotiating between clients and landlords
- Making and Receiving calls to book viewings, deal with enquiries and direct calls
- Arranging Viewings and attending with senior negotiator
- Basic Administration Duties that may arise
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Excellent Telephone Skills
- The Ability to Inspire Trust from Clients
- A Warm & Friendly Nature
- A Professional and Positive Attitude to all Dealings with Clients
- Honesty & Openness
- Good Business Awareness
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
GCSE’s in Maths and English or the Equivalent at grade D or above
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Property Services through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Property Services (Lettings)
- Level 2 Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
James Standage 01332 345450 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017