Apprentice Accounts Administrator Fme Property Solutions Ltd
FME Property Solutions Ltd (FME) have an apprenticeship opportunity for a punctual, reliable and confident individual to work within the Accounts Team based in Sheffield. You will be trained in all aspects of business administration whilst assisting the existing team to undertake all aspects of finance including sales ledger and payroll.
Closing date: 17 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
13 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Dailt duties will include:
- Assist with purchase ledger administration
- Assist with sales ledger administration
- Reconcile invoices to purchase orders
- Input finance information onto the company’s bespoke software
- Assist checking engineer’s timesheets, PDA data and tracker information
- Assist in any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the department
- Carry out general office duties as filing, scanning, photocopying
- Carry out other duties consistent with the job-holder’s knowledge and skills which are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or business goals
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
GCSE grade C or above in Mathematics and English or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
Fme Property Solutions Ltd
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Julie Oxley 01332 345450 Julie.Oxley@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 17 Sep 2017