Business Administration Apprentice Arcelormittal Distribution Solutions Uk Limited
This role consists of supporting the main functions of the business through performing business administrative duties. If you are looking to kick start your career in business administration, then apply today. If you are a polite, committed and hard working person than this position is perfect for you!
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
13 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Daily duties will include:
- Promote health and safety
- Customer service
- Arrange deliveries and collections
- Liaise with commercial departments and suppliers for clients
- Liaise with all departments
- Reporting Adhoc administration duties
- General administration duties
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
About the employer
Arcelormittal Distribution Solutions Uk Limited
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Administration through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Business Admin Level 2
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
James Dawson 01332 345450 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017