Apprentice Sales Executive EVERYTHING VOICE LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to begin on a sales career in the telecommunications and IT sector. As a small but perfectly formed business with extensive supplier and customer relationships, we will expect the successful candidate to be hard working,honest and driven to succeed in this fast paced telecommunications sector.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2017
12 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We will provide a competitive salary and bonus scheme, expertise, coaching and opportunities to take your career in sales as far as you would like to whilst supporting you in your day to day role with marketing, training, an industry leading product portfolio and a wide range of happy customers willing to testify to our work.
Whilst working towards either a Level 2 or a Level 3 Sales qualification you will be learning about the whole sales and marketing process on the job.
- Making telephone calls to businesses across the UK to establish how our services would reduce their costs and improve their service and productivity
- Meeting customers from time to time
- Working towards team and personal targets
- Providing advice to businesses on infrastructure requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Be able to demonstrate that they are driven to succeed
- Want to further develop their career in IT or Telecommunications sales
- Will be self-motivated
- Will thrive on the rewards of working to targets
- Will have a professional and friendly telephone manner
- Be organised
- Willing to work hard and learn
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
GCSE C grades and above
About the employer
EVERYTHING VOICE LIMITED
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Sales through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Sales and Telesales
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Jessica Copley 0113663066 Jessica.Copley@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017