Business Support Apprentice CAMPBELL JAMES LIMITED
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Looking to kick start a career in Recruitment with an established company? What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 24 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Aug 2017
11 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Are you looking to start a career working in recruitment? Then do we have the opportunity for you!
Key Training are proud to be recruiting for Elbrus James who is a privately owned group of executive search, consulting and recruitment businesses. The management team has over fifteen years international recruiting experience and before that, enjoyed successful careers in both Commercial and Investment Banking – here in the UK and abroad. That mix of financial services industry and recruiting experience is one of our differentiating factors.
Main duties include:
- To help grow the business and work on all aspects of the recruitment process.
- To undertake administration tasks necessary to manage and document the day to day business.
- Personal Assistant “style” activities to senior staff, learning and following how a recruitment business is operated.
- Extensive database operation - saving and renaming of CVs, general pdf and word document amendment.
- Cut and paste files from Excel and the internet into the database.
- Direct candidate contact by email and phone – checking dates and information on the CV.
- Arranging interviews and confirming back to the client.
- Managing job websites – typing out roles and managing responses.
- Candidate search via web advertising, linkedin and database.
- Ad hoc projects.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? APPLY NOW!
Requirements and prospects
- A reasonable academic background – 5+ GCSEs at C or above (or equivalent).
- The confidence to speak to all walks of life and backgrounds.
- Good MS Word & Excel skills (this will be tested). The ability to use the web and social media and to interact between software.
- A genuine interest in recruitment and financial services (banking).
- The ability to work “under their own steam”, a self motivated person - ESSENTIAL.
- A personality fit with the existing team (personable, open, honest, straight talking, loyal, calm, hard working).
- Entrepreneurial flair.
- 5+ GCSE A-C grade or equivalent.
About the employer
We passionately believe that recruitment done well is the best job in the world, changing individual’s lives for the better and helping clients grow their businesses. Sadly, and all too often, it isn’t done well and our industry suffers as a result. Alongside estate agents, lawyers and accountants.
At Elbrus James we strive every day to rise above the pack and think “what would our clients want? How can we help this candidate?”
Professionalism, courtesy and ethics drive our behaviour.
It’s part of the reason why we are so proud of our professional accreditations and memberships, when so many of our “competitors” aren’t, and it is why we have a Corporate and Social Responsibility policy, when so many of our “competitors” don’t.
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Technical Certificate in Business
- Key Skills in Literacy, Numeracy and ICT
Business and Administration
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Aug 2017