Apprentice Lounge/Hostess Momentum Services Ltd
Are you an enthusiastic and charismatic individual who will be making the customer experience one to remember in a busy hospitality work environment? Do you have any experience as a waiter? If your answers are yes, read more about the offer!
Closing date: 20 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
27 Aug 2017
11 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The key tasks as part of the role will include:
- Customer Service : interacting with passengers.( greeting, answer client needs , farewell)
- Catering tasks- clearing tables, refilling bar buffet, cleaning dishes, organising stockroom .
- Balance catering duties and customer service by being organised and have a focus on attention to details at all time
- Ensure that Front and back of House areas are maintained to the highest standards set by the company at all times
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines ( e.g. customer service attitude , grooming , Drugs & Alcohol, attendance )
- Apply the Excellence program & the 10 promises and strive to achieve company standards
- Manage passengers’ requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Accountable for the results of the company in terms of Customer service, cleanliness , tidiness and product knowledge
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of safety and security according to Eurostar authority regulations
- Recognise Business passengers and anticipate their needs at all times.
- Look at ways to improve Customer service
Requirements and prospects
The essential skills for the role include:
- You must speak FLUENT French and English to apply for this role.
- Excellent grooming standards
- Natural Customer Service skills
- A strong knowledge of ICT programmes including Word, Excel and Access
- Confidence in making suggestions
- The ability to problem solve and use your own initiative.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliability to complete the whole apprenticeship and do the job as well as possible
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to find solutions for project work and unexpected situations
It is desirable that you can also speak Dutch.
The essential personal qualties for the role include:
- A willingness to learn the job thoroughly
- Hands on with a ‘’can do’’ and positive attitude
- Willing to work flexible hours
The essential qualifications for the role include Maths and English GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent.
It is desirable that applicants have qualifications in both English Language and French, preferably at an A Level standard.
It is also desirable that applicants have a GCSE in ICT at grade C or above, or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- The Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship consists of a Level 2 Customer Service Diploma
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
SUSSEX DOWNS COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sussex Downs College
Katie Parris 030 300 39871
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2017