Production/Print Apprentice Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd
Company in need of an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to operate in a support role across our production and print administration environment.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
10 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Company in need of an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to operate in a support role across our production and print administration environment. Role will include allowances made for study based on the apprenticeship pathway taken. Role will include basic machinery operation and support, hand manufacturing support and printer management.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Binding machine operation
- Printing machine operation
- Dust Jacketing books (by hand)
- General housekeeping duties
- Taking deliveries of stock to production
- Taking production output to despatch
- Working as part of a motivated and target driven production team
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills and organisational ability important.
- All training will be provided on the job, but the right candidate must demonstrate keenness and enthusiasm for work.
Trustworthiness, good work ethic and flexibility are all essential. Desire to prove themselves also important for the right candidate.
At least 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) grades C or higher including Maths and English
Things to consider
About the employer
- NVQ in Digital Printing
- Award in Printing and Graphic Communications
- Functional Skills where required
Print and Printed Packaging
British Printing Industries Federation
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by British Printing Industries Federation
Rachael Elliott or Leah Cooney 01676526030 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today