Apprentice Business Administrator Knights Business Supplies Limited
Placing orders. Liaising with clients. Answering the telephone.
Closing date: 28 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Dec 2017
07 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The successful candidate will be required to work alongside the sales director in assisting with the day to day back office running of the company.
Essential duties will include:
- Placing orders via our software system
- Liaising with clients and suppliers via the phone and email
- Keeping figure spreadsheets up to date (excel)
- Answering incoming calls
There will be many other varied tasks associated with this role.
Requirements and prospects
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Well mannered
- Well presented
- Good time keeping
- Personal drive and determination are a must
- Keen to attain
- Motivated to work well and to progress
- Outgoing personality
- Well spoken
Reasonable grades, but no specific qualification required.
Things to consider
About the employer
Knights Business Supplies Limited
The Apprenticeship will consist of the following elements:
- NVQ – The candidate will be assessed every 4 weeks on their skills and competencies of the job role
- Technical Certificate – This will consist of a number of workshops teaching the candidate the under-pinning knowledge of the qualification
- Functional Skills – This requires candidates to obtain a minimum skills level in Application of Number, Communication and IT through guidance and examination. Those candidates with GCSE's in these subjects will be exempt
- ERR Booklet – Employment Rights and Responsibilities booklet which candidates are required to complete
Business and Administration
ALL DIMENSION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by All Dimension Ltd
Robyn Knight 02083080280 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Nov 2017