Marketing Apprenticeship Recruit4vets Ltd
You will be working closely with our Marketing Manager on all activities to help develop your skills within all aspects of Marketing.
Closing date: 12 Sep 2017
£10,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Sep 2017
06 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
You will be working closely with our Marketing Manager on all activities to help develop your skills within all aspects of Marketing including:
- Email Marketing
- Website Development & Editing
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Image & Video Editing
- Data Reporting
- Brand Awareness
All of the below duties will be fully supported through-out all processes by our Marketing Manager.
- Creating, drafting and uploading blogs within all social media avenues
- Updating social media pages on a daily basis with news items and company news
- Increasing our brand presence on all our social media channels and grow our audience
- Help devising and implementing effective market campaigns to increase our presence within the market
- Assist with all internal and external marketing processes
- Ensuring there is a positive perception of the business within the public eye
- Assist with creating all marketing material for the business including client documents and interview preparation
- Organising all Marketing Merchandise from ordering and sending to our clients & candidates
- Communicating with Recruitment & Veterinary magazines and online blog websites to publish articles
- To act as the brand ambassador for the business, ensuring our brand is projected positively within the market
- Help with Managing our content team
- Managing our Content and Marketing Calendar
- Conduct market research and keep updated on all the latest marketing techniques
- Help with data reports to show a positive ROI on all Marketing campaigns and activity
- Help drive leads via Marketing to pass to our internal recruitment team
Requirements and prospects
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Excellent level of spelling and grammar essential.
- Photoshop skills would be advantageous but not essential
- An organised and self-motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative and independently.
- Excellent communication and written skills at all levels.
- Exceptional Level of Attention to Detail
- Career motivated individual with a passion to progress within a rapidly growing Marketing world
- Proactive attitude towards work
- Passion for Marketing & Social Media
- Exceptional work ethic
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience. Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
• City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Chloe Adams 01133 500 333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Sep 2017