Digital Marketing Apprentice GORGEOUS COUTURE LIMITED
There is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join a luxury atelier that specialise in creating beautiful, bespoke, elegant and sophisticated designs. The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be responsible for social media accounts, and assisting with the website, amongst other roles.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Nov 2017
05 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Your main duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- To assist with managing all social media accounts; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+. Writing content, sourcing imagery and creating posts. Formulating content plans, scheduling posts and contributing to campaigns.
- To kick start and manage the on-site blog. To create a content schedule, write and design posts, source imagery and create graphics.
- To assist with managing and maintaining the website; writing product descriptions, uploading product info and imagery, cataloguing historic products, updating stock levels, merchandising categories.
- To assist with content creation for website homepages, social media, affiliate marketing and emails. To assist with product image editing and managing image archives.
- To assist with customer service duties including answering emails, live chat enquiries, social media enquiries and Made to Measure enquiries.
- To manage press requests and enquiries, to chase outstanding loans and manage samples and in working order.
Requirements and prospects
- E-commerce experience
- Social Media Management experience, creating content and interacting with customers across multiple platforms.
- Photography and composition skills useful for content creation
- Confident using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and MS Office
- An understanding of SEO and PPC
- Knowledge of using HTML
- Good language and communication skills
- Creative mind-set and a keen interest in women’s fashion
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C or equivalent (including English Language and Mathematics)
About the employer
GORGEOUS COUTURE LIMITED
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
- Email and Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Online Advertising
- Digital Marketing Principles
- Image and Video Editing
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Scarlett Uttley 01133 500 333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017