Social Media Apprenticeship Associated Waste Management
We’re looking for a bright, ambitious Social Media Apprentice to join AWM working in their marketing department.
Closing date: 12 Sep 2017
£10,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Sep 2017
04 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The Social Media Apprentice manages the monthly & daily delivery of social media activity across our business.
The Social Media Apprentice will help deliver monthly content across our businesses social spaces. In addition, executives & placements will lead the delivery of the day to day interactions, creatively copywriting to ensure each post is engaging and appropriate.
Some of your duties and responsibilites will include:
- Help, love & grow our social communities across all relevant channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn & YouTube)
- Creatively develop content for monthly activity plans that promote AWM
- Community manage lots of different social spaces ensuring the tone of voice & interaction are falling in line with an overall client social media plan
- Attending Meetings and taking notes
Requirements and prospects
What you need:
- A good understanding & proficiency of social network usage & capability
- Intuitive understanding of how people interact in social spaces
- Be comfortable working with analytics/numbers from social channels
- The ability to listen and take notes
- A willingness to learn!
- Experience in image or video editing would be a huge plus, although not required
- Being comfortable with numbers & analytics. Data is at the heart of our marketing process
What you need to be:
- Creative, an idea generator
- A strong communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Well organised and comfortable working efficiently
- Self-sufficient & motivated to see projects through to the end
5 GCSE's at grades A*-C or equivalent (including English Language and Mathematics).
Things to consider
About the employer
Associated Waste Management
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get practical experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training.
Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Email and Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Chloe Adams 01133 500 333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Sep 2017