IT and Telecoms Apprentice Mycomm Technologies Ltd
Are you an absolute technology nut? If so, then this is an amazing opportunity to join a company involved in all aspects of networking, telecoms, internet services and technology in general. You will often be working on-site at a variety of events, helping to set up and manage anything up to full solutions including Wi-Fi network infrastructure.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
03 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Your work will develop to include:
- Setting up and testing internet, network and telephony equipment before corporate events including sporting and political
- Managing and installing a whole range of equipment from basic kit requirements to full solutions including Wi-Fi network infrastructure, security advice through to full office based and cloud based solutions
- Offering cyber security advice to clients
- Consultancy services to the Police
Requirements and prospects
- Sound knowledge of networking and infrastructure
- Customer service
- Tremendous willingness to learn new skills
- Passionate about technology
- Able to travel and stay away from home (not necessary to be a driver)
- Flexibility over working hours
- Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
About the employer
- Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Northampton for up to 12 weeks on a block release basis for structured training.
- The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your employer.
- You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals.
The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
- Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017