Traineeship in Administration Bfix
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job. This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
- Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSE’s at grade C including maths and English)?
Daily duties can include:
- Reception cover
- Office support
- Ad hoc duties
- Supporting the team
- Message taking
- Answering telephones – taking sales orders
- General admin duties are also included.
Training to be provided
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Award in IT Systems Support.
- Functional Skills English & Maths (if not already achieved GCSE A*-C or Functional Skills Level 2).
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
19 Dec 2016
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Experience using Microsoft applications, such as Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Team player
• Excellent customer service skills.
What this will lead to
• Systems and Networking
• Software and Web Development
• Digital Marketing
• Business Administration
All applications must be made through apprenticeship vacancies or through QA by emailing your name, address, contact number, email and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE EMPLOYER AS THIS MAY RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION NOT BEING CONSIDERED.