Traineeship in Digital Marketing - 8459 ULEARN DIRECT LTD
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job. This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
While on the work experience you will be able to practice your skills learnt in class and as well as learning new skills with the support of the mentor.
Daily duties can include:
- Managing company social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms
- Creating dynamic graphic content
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Managing social media accounts
- Using Photoshop to create posters, banners and slogans
- Creating and uploading images to social media
- Using Microsoft office to create documents to record company information
- Sorting out physical documents for the company
- Updating records on digital records
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSEs at grade C including maths and English)?
Training to be provided
Enkema Futsum - 01753898441
Minimum of 6 weeks
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
11 Aug 2016
ULEARN DIRECT LTD
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Social media knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- A motivated, punctual individual with excellent customer service skills
- A team player