COMPLIANCE ADMIN TRAINEESHIP Locum Group Ltd
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
This Traineeship Opportunity is UNPAID.
Are you eligible?
1. Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
2. Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24, qualified below Level 3 (A level) and have an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC plan)?
The general responsibility of the Compliance Administrator is to support the running of an effective and efficient in-house compliance service to a specified group of candidates; that supports the recruitment processes of the organisation and that complies with relevant laws and regulations and internal procedures.
Training to be provided
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Award in IT Systems Support
- Functional Skills English & Maths (if not already achieved GCSE A*-C or Functional Skills Level 2)
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
08 Apr 2016
Locum Group Ltd
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Good at solving problems and thinking logically
- Interest in the RECRUITMENT AND ADMIN sector
- Keen to learn new skills
What this will lead to
Successful candidates will be considered for further progression with QA Apprenticeships for Level 3 Apprenticeship programmes in:
- Systems and Networking
- Software and Web Development
- Digital Marketing
- Business Administration
All applications must be made through apprenticeship vacancies or through QA by emailing your name, address, contact number, email and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org
The traineeship programme will last for a minimum of 8 weeks and this includes the 4 weeks classroom learning.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE EMPLOYER AS THIS MAY RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION NOT BEING CONSIDERED.