TRAINEESHIP in Digital Marketing MUSIC RELIEF FOUNDATION
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeships Opportunity is unwaged.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
This Traineeship Opportunity is UNPAID.
Are you eligible?
1. Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
2. Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24, qualified below Level 3 (A level) and have an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC plan)?
Training to be provided
City & Guilds Level 1 Award in IT Systems Support
Functional Skills English & Maths (if not already achieved GCSE A*-C or Functional Skills Level 2)
raluca dumoulin/ 01753898736
Minimum of 6 weeks
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
30 Oct 2015
MUSIC RELIEF FOUNDATION
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
• Good English to be able to Market effectively
Someone that understands that they are in a work setting so would need to act accordingly.
What this will lead to
those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
All applications must be made through apprenticeship vacancies or through QA by emailing your name, address, contact number, email and date of birth to email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE EMPLOYER AS THIS MAY RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION NOT BEING CONSIDERED.