TRAINEESHIP in PR Marketing - 10064 THE LONDON FASHION AGENCY LIMITED
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Opportunity full Description
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
• Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
• Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSE’s at grade C including maths and English)?’
Are you eligible?
1. Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
2. Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSE’s at grade C including maths and English)?
While on the work experience you will be able to practice your skills learnt in class and as well as learning new skills with the support of the mentor. Daily duties can include:
• Responding to all new client enquiries
• Planning, designing and sending Mailchimp (email client) campaigns
• Social media interaction on LFA and Fashion PR Resources accounts
• Growing client base for both businesses
• Supporting LFA with marketing campaigns
• Helping with agency PR
• Ad-hoc tasks
Training to be provided
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
31 Jan 2017
THE LONDON FASHION AGENCY LIMITED
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
• Excellent communication skills
• Good level of literacy and numeracy
Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, word)
• Team player
• Excellent customer service skills