Traineeship in Business Administration Talk Together London C I C
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Daily duties can include:
- Telephone handling,
- Basic admin duties
- Photocopying scanning and filing
- Dealing with inbound face to face enquiries
- Data entry
- Meeting booking
- Minute taking during meetings
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSE’s at grade C including maths and English)?
This Traineeship is a fantastic opportunity to gain exciting work experience within an admin position supporting the company with general admin duties and ad hoc tasks at a respected organisation while also working towards Level 2 qualifications and improving your employability, maths and English skills.
Training to be provided
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement. You will also have the opportunity to work towards a Level 2 qualification.
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
04 Jan 2017
Talk Together London C I C
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Excel)
- Previous customer service experience is desirable.
• Team work
• Team player
• Excellent customer service skills
• A can do attitude.