Traineeship in IT Repairs & Installation BAIN & COMPANY INC. UNITED KINGDOM
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement. Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
While on the work experience you will be able to practice your skills learnt in class and as well as learning new skills with the support of the mentor.
Daily duties can include:
- Wiping clean laptops and desktops
- Ensuring no bugs are found on the laptops
- Shadowing senior staff and assisting with tasks
- Putting appliances back together after repairs
- Re-installing hardware and software
This Traineeship is a fantastic opportunity to gain exciting work experience within IT Supporting the company engineers with hardware update, repairs and wiping clean and re installing laptops. Working at a respected organisation while also working towards IT qualifications and improving your employability, maths and English skills.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSE’s at grade C including maths and English)?
Training to be provided
Training to be provided:
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
19 Dec 2016
BAIN & COMPANY INC. UNITED KINGDOM
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Experience using Microsoft applications, Excel and Word
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills.
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.