Traineeship Programme in Adult Social Care EXCLUSIVE CARE GROUP LTD
Closing date: 14 Oct 2017
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for.
At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeships Opportunity is unwaged.
Apply today and get
- Refunded travel expenses
- Free Lunch
- Free Refreshments
- Free NUS Card
- Free DBS check
- Up to £280 cash reward for attendance upon completion
Training to be provided
- Principles of Communication in Adult Social Care Settings.
- Principles of Personal Development in Adult Social Care Settings.
- Principles of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion in Adult Social Care Settings.
- Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health and Social Care.
- Introduction to Duty of Care in Health, Social Care or Children and Young
- Understand the Role of the social care worker.
- Understand Person-centred Approaches in Adult Social Care Settings.
- Understand Health and Safety in Social Care Settings.
- Understand How to Handle Information in Social Care Settings.
TRN Train Ltd
Richard Whiteley 07403864917 email@example.com
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
15 Sep 2017
EXCLUSIVE CARE GROUP LTD
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Excellent people/communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good team working skills
- Good organisational skills
- A genuine interest in the Health and Social Care sector
- Strong personality
- Caring attitude