Traineeship in Student Support Administration. KAPLAN LIVERPOOL LIMITED
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
‘A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and Maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement. Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, Maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job. This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.’
This traineeship will involve:
- Dealing with inquiries from staff and students.
- Maintaining student academic records on the college electronic student management system.
- Supporting the work of the college in the delivery of welfare activities, including registration, orientation, accommodation and related activities.
- Administration of assignment submissions.
- Maintaining classroom layouts.
- Regular stock checks and compiling of the college stationary order.
- Maintenance of student files and internal student record system.
- Printing, updating and distribution of student & staff timetables.
Training to be provided
‘The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.’
Successful applicants will take part in employability, sector specific and functional skills classes (if required), as well as receiving support to progress onto an apprenticeship or full time employment when the programme has finished.
James Rimmer 01512020530 email@example.com
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Ability to work in a post where numeracy, attention to detail and data analysis are core functions of the role.
- Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to follow a set process.
- Pleasant personal manner.
- Good telephone manner.