Traineeship in Administration Community Foundation
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
This Traineeship Opportunity is UNWAGED Work Experience as part of an entry to work course.
Prolink Associates would like to help young people aged 16 up to 24 into work by offering quality Traineeship work experience opportunities in the field of Business Admin.
This position offers valuable work experience opportunities which will help you to improve your skills and knowledge within Business Admin environment.
Over the work experience period you will work 6 hours per day. Candidate will undertake general admin duties to include
- File Audits
- Database entry
- Filing both Manual and Electronic.
- Archiving and tracking files.
- This will give you valuable knowledge which will prove essential when applying for a job
This traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement."
Are you eligible ??
- Are you currently not in a job and have little Work Experience
- Are you aged 16-18 and qualified below Level 3 (2 x A levels) or 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSE’s at grade A-C including maths and english)
- Think you could be ready for employment or an apprenticeship within 6 months
***FAO, I've used 3 browsers and still can not read your notes**
Training to be provided
The Traineeship programme will include High
Quality work experience, Job Search/employability skills and English and Maths (where required)
Protocol Consultancy Services
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Smart appearance.
- Team Player
What this will lead to
- Traineeship is for up to 6 months with 5 months being with employer completing work experience.