Traineeship in Business and Administration Service 2000 Ltd
As an administrative assistant, you’ll carry out office duties to support the business you work for. If you’re well organised, can pay close attention to detail and like being part of a team, this job could suit you perfectly.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Telephone e.g. taking inbound calls and making outbound calls.
- Reception e.g. greeting visitors and staff.
- Using office machinery, e.g. photocopier, fax machine, franking machine.
- Organising paperwork and filing e.g. accounts, customer files.
- Typing e.g. letters or reports.
- Sending Emails e.g. internal staff and external supplier.
- Opening and distributing post e.g. making sure it gets to the right person.
- Sending post e.g. franking and taking to post box.
- Updating computer records e.g. company data or accounts.
- Accounts e.g. purchase and sales invoices.
Training to be provided
- Maths and English Lv2 functional skills if required
- Health and safety induction
- Fire safety assesment
Juniper Training Ltd
Tammy Boydon 07956655959 firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Service 2000 Ltd
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Attendance (Consistent).
- Time Keeping (Punctual).
- Appearance (Presentation).
- Independent Working (Initiative).
- Interest & Motivation (Enthusiasm).
- Reliability (Trust).
- Relationships with others (Team work).
- Attitude (Positive).
- Good work ethic.
What this will lead to
This role will lead to either a Lv2 apprenticeship or a full time role for the right person and could lead to other areas of interst such as trouble shooting over the phone, field engineer or warehouse/stock controller.