Traineeship in Retail Maynard & Bradley
Traineeships are an opportunity to gain real work experience, job skills and improve your English and Maths, if needed.
The programme can last up to a maximum of six months with the content tailored to your individual career needs. The company that are looking to take on a trainee is a second hand book store which also sells picture frames and posters.
They require a polite, enthusiastic individual to join there close team and deliver great customer service. Furthermore you will be fully trained and if you require any other support that can be arranged.
Training to be provided
2 weeks of classroom based learning at Intec Leicester followed by 6 weeks of practical work onsite at Maynard & Bradley.
Intec Business Colleges
Tom Wheway 01788 514 264 firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
01 Sep 2017
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Overall a positive working attitude and good team spirit.
- Positive rapport and response from customers.
- Commitment to the company mission.
- Maintenance of a friendly, co-operative and safe working environment.
- Wear appropriate to deliver customer satisfaction
- Wanting to develop sales and retail skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Pleasant and approachable as a person
- Good timekeeping skills (punctual)