Traineeship in Business and Administration Hounslow Borough Council
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
- The work placement will take place in the London Borough of Hounslow in various departments.
- Placements are across procurement, housing, educations, skills and employment.
- Tasks can include email, filing, using IT systems, answering phones and data input.
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeships Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
Training to be provided
Working towards Functional skills in English and Maths
NCFE Level 1 Award in Employability Skills
100 Hours work placement
Hounslow Borough Council
sharon nicholls 02085834331 firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible start date
04 Oct 2017
31 Aug 2017
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
Entry 3 English and Maths
This opportunity is only open for 19-24 due to funding requirements
Willing to learn new skills
Good communication skills