Traineeship in Sports Coaching Premier Sports Limited
This traineeship requires you to apply through the employer's website.Apply now
Closing date: 21 Sep 2017
During the Traineeship the candidate will be required to:
- Work alongside experienced activity professionals
- Inspire children in all sports
- Be a role model for all children
- Be a brand ambassador for the Premier Education Group
- Deliver high quality customer service to our partners
Work experience will involve shadowing Premier Education Group coaches delivering PE sessions and after school sessions to various primary schools around the North West
Training to be provided
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
- Level 2 Award in the Principles of Coaching (short course).
- Level 2 Award in Multi Skills (short course).
- Emergency First Aid.
- Maths and English Level 1/2 Functional Skills.
- Employability Skills.
Creative Sport & Leisure Limited
Stacey Warburton 01204 488159 email@example.com
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
31 Aug 2017
Additional location information
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Basic computer skills.
- Reliable with strong time management.
- Confident communicator.
- Self-motivated and have a passion for teaching/coaching children.
- Be reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Responsible and accountable.
- Be able to get on with others and be a team-player.