Hair and Beauty Traineeship Oldham College
An exciting opportunity to develop professional Hairdressing and industry skills. This fast track,work development programme has been designed as a stepping stone into apprenticeships and prepares you to transition into work on completion. Professional Salon training will equip you with the skills and work experience that employers are looking for.
Sign in to apply
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
- You will work in a professional salon three days a week developing your skills with real clients in a busy and exciting working environment.
- You will observe and contribute to how a salon operates and develop the knowledge and practical experience of the daily requirements of an apprentice.
- You will learn how to work as part of a team and develop your professional and interpersonal skills by working with clients and staff members on a daily basis.
- You will be expected to support staff with the day to day tasks involved in working in a busy salon.
Training to be provided
- Work related vocational skills in Hair Dressing
- Minimum 100 hours work experience in a professional salon
- Professional and employability development
- Interview skills and techniques, CV writing and presentation skills
- Functional skills Level 2 Maths and English if required
Jo Brew-Butler 0161 785 4310 email@example.com
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
07 Sep 2017
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Ability to complete an initial assessment in Maths, English and ICT
- Good communication skills
- Good team worker
- Ability to work on initiative
- Interpersonal skills
- Professional Attitude
- Good work ethic
What this will lead to
Progression onto a L2 full time Hair Dressing Apprenticeship.