TRAINEESHIP in Administration Newlands Community Association
This traineeship requires you to apply through the employer's website.Apply now
Closing date: 12 Nov 2017
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving you the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and Maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, Maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Newlands Community Association would like to help young people aged 16 to 24 into work by offering quality Traineeship work experience placements in Administration.
Your duties will include the following:-
- Reception/Front of House
- Reprographics, deliveries, post and typing.
- Room bookings
- Undertaking instructions
- Representing the Company.
These placements offer valuable work experience with clear progression routes within the industry to those interested and a career in Administration. Over the work experience period you will spend 30 hours per week, working in Admin Team.
This will give you valuable knowledge which will prove essential when applying for a job. This work experience placement is part of a full Traineeship programme which will include a further 9 hours each week training with GP Strategies Training Ltd covering Maths and English, assistance with finding a job and industry certificates that will help you progress within the hospitality sector.
Newlands Community Association is offering a guaranteed interview for those who successfully complete their Traineeship.
Training to be provided
- The work experience placement with Newlands Community Association will mean you will be offered work experience each week in conjunction with training. You';ll become a member of the team and will experience work in the Admin Team. All this will give you a valuable insight to Administation in the Office.
- The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training e.g. CV Writing, Maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
GP STRATEGIES TRAINING LIMITED
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
22 Aug 2017
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- An excellent communicator
- Competent in the use and application of ICT
- Ability to set clear objectives and work to them
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with staff, students, external agencies effectively
- Good attention to detail
- Patience and determination
- High expectations
- A team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A sense of humour
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to instill confidence and trust
- Solution centred