Traineeship in Customer Service/Sales Advisor - 12489 SMART ONLINE MARKETING LIMITED
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
You will report to your Line Manager to provide solutions for your work and in return, you will be given:
- Full training and product knowledge in house
- The right candidate, who can demonstrate and prove that they are the right person for the role and pass the first stage, will be sent on an external training course all expenses paid for
- To make inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and achieve set targets given
- To handle and resolve difficult customers and achieve a positive outcome whilst remaining professional
- To be able to follow a script and call flow accurately
- Required to use client systems and web-based systems to handle customer calls
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Keep an accurate record of all customer details and other note taking data, into the data capture systems
- To carry out all administrative tasks and duties relating to the role- handle and respond to emails where required
Training to be provided
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and Maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, Maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSE’s at grade C including maths and English)?
The Traineeships opportunity includes work preparation training, Maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
0345 074 7825 AVTraineeships@apprenticeships.gov.uk
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
21 Aug 2017
SMART ONLINE MARKETING LIMITED
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- The ideal candidate must have good/ confident telephone manners and needs to be clear and transparent when educating the customer about their product
- Many calls will be of sensitive nature so the candidate must handle calls with compassion and empathy
- Computer literate
- The need to think quickly as you never know what kind of call you will be answering or making
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- Team player