Traineeship in Business and Administration - 12565 Taxassist Accountants
Closing date: 16 Oct 2017
Main responsibilities (training will be provided):
- Answering incoming calls
- Supporting the team
- Responding to emails and calls
- Filing, faxing, photocopying
- Shadowing and also may attend the odd meeting with the design team
- Managing/looking at further developing companies
- Social media accounts (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Managing marketing mailshot campaigns
- Looking at improving online presence through the use of
- Search engine optimisation and pay per click
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeships Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
Training to be provided
Our 14 week Traineeships is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for.
Start with 4 weeks Training at our QA Learning Centre in Reading receiving coaching in Employability and interview skills, Maths and English Functional Skills (If needed) and also IT training.
Then it will be 6 weeks work experience within your Business Admin role.
Then you will return to our QA Learning Centre in Reading for a further 4 weeks to complete training.
0345 074 7825 AVTraineeships@apprenticeships.gov.uk
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
22 Aug 2017
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Be able to listening and follow instruction in a professional manner
- Be able to work as part of team and to be self-motivated
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- Currently not in a job with little or no work experience
- Qualified below a Level 3 (A-Level)
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills