Catering and Hospitality Traineeship Simply Limitless
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
- Supporting café staff to prepare, serve and clear up meals, drinks etc.
- Laying and clearing tables.
- Keeping the café areas tidy.
- Helping to set up for conferences and meetings at the centre.
- Preparing meals and food parcels for clients in need.
Training to be provided
During the 14 week Traineeship programme your days and hours of attendance will be gradually increased depending on your individual needs.
- Week 1 (4 hours) – College induction to prepare for placement starting in week 2.
- Week 2 (up to 14 hours including one day work experience).
- Week 3 –5 – Up to 21 hours including two day’s work experience.
- Week 6-13- up to 21 hours including three day’s work experience.
In addition to the placement days the full Traineeship programme also includes the following:-
- Tuesday 9am-12pm - Work skills training which includes interview skills, work preparation, CV etc. this will be delivered at The Point at Kidderminster College.
- Functional skills in maths and English (for those that do not possess grade C’s in maths and English) workshop session between 9am – 12 delivered at The Point Kidderminster College, day of the week to be confirmed.
Tracy Ward 01562 826515 email@example.com
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
02 Aug 2017
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Basic understanding of food preparation
- Basic understanding of food hygiene
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be understanding of all age groups and abilities
- Positive disposition
- Outgoing personality