Traineeship: Teaching Assistant Upton Heath Primary School
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
To work as a trainee classroom assistant in a primary school. Working with children in KS1 and KS2. To help ensure the safety and security of children in the setting whilst promoting the children's learning and enjoyment through planned play experiences.
The role will include:
- Supporting children's routines including helping to prepare, carry out and clear away a wide range of activities.
- To supervise and support children's play extending their interests ensuring they feel safe and secure at all times.
Training to be provided
- Study programme in Support Teaching and Learning.
- Training to be provided by Total People Limited which will include 1 full day training per week at one of our Total People sites.
- Additional training in Employment Rights and Responsibilities Maths, English and ICT.
- Training will be provided on site but away from usual work duties and it will be delivered by Total People advisors and or trainers.
- Additional support and guidance will be planned monthly with your Total People Advisor.
Total People Ltd
Possible start date
02 Nov 2017
14 Jul 2017
Upton Heath Primary School
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Wanting to gain experience in the Childcare field
- Gaining hands on experience in a school setting.
- Good communication skills
- Good thinking skills
- Friendly & Approachable