Traineeship in Business Administration - 11927 RUSHLIFT LIMITED
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Main responsibilities (training will be provided):
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up-to-date
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Training to be provided
The 6 weeks work placement will be with a company called Rushlift GSE that has many years of experience in the hire and maintenance of all types of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain great work experience within a professional company where you can learn the different skills within Business Administration role, with the potential of gaining an Apprenticeship after.
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and Maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
A Traineeship will help you unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or full time work.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
1. Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
2. Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSE’s at grade C including maths and English)?
The Traineeships opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
0345 074 7825 Traineeships@qa.com
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
12 Jul 2017
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Be able to listen and follow instruction in a professional manner
- Be able to work as part of team and to be self-motivated
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- Currently not in a job with little or no work experience
- Qualified below a Level 3 (A-Level)
- Must be able to travel to Reading for training
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills