Digital Marketing Traineeship - 11764 Autowerks Services Ltd
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
Main responsibilities (training will be provided):
- Shadowing others employees with general office admin duties
- Filing and sorting out companies paperwork
- Taking calls with an professional telephone manner
- Bookkeeping and dealing with any enquires
- Composing emails and the use of Microsoft Office
- Social media
- Updating online presence
Training to be provided
The 6 weeks work placement will be with a company called The Autowerks that specialize in window tinting and alloy wheel refurbishment for high end cars.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain great work experience within a professional company where you can learn the different skills within both Business Administration and Digital Marketing roles, with the potential of gaining an Apprenticeship or full time work after.
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
0345 074 7825 firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
28 Jun 2017
Autowerks Services Ltd
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- Understanding social media
- Currently not in a job with little or no work experience
- Qualified below a level 3 (A-Level)
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills