Traineeship in Business Administration SERENITY HOMECARE LIMITED
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged
Work experience will include the following:
- Telephonist duties.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Typing, word processor work.
- General administration duties.
Are you eligible?
1. Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
2. Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
Training to be provided
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high
quality work experience placement.
Protocol Consultancy Services
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
07 Jun 2017
SERENITY HOMECARE LIMITED
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Efficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Some office type experience preferred but not essential
- Healthcare Industry therefore listening and emphathy skills are of importance.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Self starter,
- Use of own initiative
- Easily adaptable and varied role
What this will lead to
reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Also you will receive guaranteed interview